Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lazy Days

I hate being or rather feeling lazy. So today I'm challenging myself to do just that. I've only gotten out of bed to get food. And coffee. Because really coffee is life. I feel so unproductive and awful right now. I should be moving around and doing things. But I'm not. I want to see if being lazy will actually make me gain weight. Because let's be real that's probably my biggest fear in the entire world. Being fat. Which is how I feel constantly. But normally I deal by moving around as much as possible. So to stay still is so hard. The worst part is that everyone in the house just thinks I'm isolating and being closed off. But actually I'm doing a recovery experiment. I want to see how I feel at the end of a lazy day and if it affects my tomorrow. It probably will. But you never know. Being stationary and not doing things that I could is driving me insane. There are so many more important things I could be doing. Like walking around. Making important phone calls. Or just getting up for more than food. I mean getting up for food is a big step considering 6 weeks ago I would not have done that. I don't know if it's the laying around or the laying around with food in me that's driving me crazier. I hate knowing that the calories are seeping into me when I have the power to stop it.  Everyone has lazy days right? People eat more than me and than sit around right? I'm not crazy? I feel crazy. 

Anybody else have issues with being lazy?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment