Monday, September 2, 2013

Dear Annie

Dear Annie,
 You are about to start another treatment stay. I know how upset you are about this and I know how much you feel like it is a waste of time. What you don't know is how much I am rooting for you, a ton of us are. I completely and utterly believe in you and your ability to finally beat this. I know we didn't become friends till almost the end of our time in treatment together, but I am so glad we did. You are such an amazing person and you want to help people so badly. Hell you spent a good two days trying to get me into more treatment. Which I probably should have agreed to, but I didn't. You have another chance to do this right. And I know you can. Yes, you do have weight to gain (shocker) but that is just part of it. You can learn so much if you try. I know you can. I don't put all my faith in somebody if I don't truly believe in them. I know you can beat this. You don't have to die from this. Nobody does. You have so many physical problems as it is, some days I worry it will be your last, please take this time to get healthy. Then, we can hang out and be "normal" (whatever that is). I know we will both recover. Annie you are going to do great things. Don't let your eating disorder be the end of you. I am here the whole time. I'm not leaving and I am not giving up on you.

Stay Strong Annie
Love,
Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment