Friday, May 3, 2013

Give Me Some Control...Please?

My treatment situation keeps changing. Places and dates and ugh everything. And I just don't have control over any of it and it's really really starting to get to me. Like I need to control something. Now. The thought going through my head is of course not to eat. But that's not a good option. At least it probably isn't. So, I've decided that I need to find what I do have control over and focus on that for the time being because I'm actually shaking. I cannot handle my life being completely out of my hands. And it is. In a group one time, a girl pointed out that we actually have more control than we think we do and that she makes lists of things. So, maybe I will do that. Yup. That sounds good.

I control what I wear
I control what homework I do
I control what friends I see
I control how I do my make up
I control how I treat others
I control how I eat

Stay Strong
xo aria

No comments:

Post a Comment