Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Wonderful World of Tumblr

I adore the blogging website Tumblr. I'm literally on it constantly. Since I started mine it has been a variety of things. From hard core thinspo to Demi Lovato and back again. Lately it's been a mixture of the two. Which I know, kinda contradict each other. One of my all time favorite books was my inspiration for my URL. The book is Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. It focuses on a girl with an eating disorder that is all too similar to mine. So my URL was Foreverawintergirl . And it was pretty much thinspo consumed. And what wasn't pictures were text posts about thinspo. Lately though, it's been changing. More positive things have been thrown in. A lot more Demi. (See post titled Thank You Demi and you'll know why). So last night I made a change to my tumblr. The URL is: now-ima-warrior and the blog title is no longer Hope Breeds Eternal Misery but Strong Than I've Ever Been. All lyrics from Demi's new song Warrior. My tumblr is changing just like my thoughts. And I am a warrior. For those of you who haven't heard her new song, I will post a link at the bottom of this post. Demi inspires me everyday. And for me to change my tumblr takes a lot of inspiration. (Just ask my treatment team).

Who inspires you and what change can you make today?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

http://www.youtube.com/embed/wAf99TlYUH8

No comments:

Post a Comment