Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello From Treatment Land

Third time's the charm, right? I am writing this from my room at The Center For Eating Disorders Care at Princeton. It's ok. Not the worst place to be. It's hard though, I've never sat through anxiety like this. But I suppose that's a good thing. It can only mean I'm fighting. At least I hope that's what it means. Otherwise it just sucks. Fingers crossed though. Insurance was such a pain. They originally denied me coverage which of course made me think I wasn't sick enough. But they just suck and hate paying for things. So whatever. I'm allowed my phone and laptop and have a private room. It could be so so much worse. I will update more this weekend but I have to go to group!!

Stay Strong
xo Aria

2 comments:

  1. i posted your address in the remuda group.. i hope you don't mind!!

    hope things are going well. hang in there.. you can do this!! i'm here if you ever need to talk <3

    ReplyDelete