Friday, May 3, 2013

When Will I Be Sick Enough?

When will I be sick enough to warrant real treatment? Not outpatient, not partial, not a place to shove food down my throat. But an actual like we recognize you have a legitimate problem and you can stay there till you start actually getting better. But no my insurance doesn't think I need it. Because I'm not sick enough for them to approve it. I'm not thin enough. I don't starve enough. When is my eating disorder bad enough? When I can't get out of bed without fainting. Or I know when my BMI hits 14. Or I die. Because evidently I'm not sick enough for anything other than a hospital but hospitals won't take me because I'm not bad enough for them. Well I must be perfectly fine then. I'm not sick, I'm strong and healthy. I thought I was sick. I even admitted it. But nobody else agrees...so who knows?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment