Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Proof My Therapist Hates Me (Part 1)

Today I saw my therapist. I know, shocker. Anyway I happened to be seeing her around time that I needed a snack. I knew she was bringing it but I was hoping she would be nice. Well wasn't I naive. She apparently went straight down my fear food list and chose one. Muffins. And not only did she bring muffins but giant muffins with chocolate chips. I ate it. And I hate myself for that fact. The worst part... Not only did she make me eat it but she gave me homework to not hate myself for eating it. Like what?!?!? Two crazy things that aren't healthy or possible. Which is just one instance that proves my therapist hates me. Or hates " my eating disorder" to quote her. But same thing. Ugh. At least I get to bring snack next time. If I had to eat a food she loves that scares me. Then she's going to spend an hour with my friend "Ana". Yupp. We are doing a bag of goldfish and I'm gonna speak the thoughts out loud while she eats. I want her to know why meals and food scare me. I hope she's ok with my plan. Oh well. 

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment