Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Last Couple Days

Yesterday and today have pretty much sucked emotion wise meaning they also sucked food wise. And that is making it so hard to get back. Anyway I wrote a poem yesterday. So here it is.

Watch the blood pour from my wrist
It is pretty, isn't it?
Stroke after stroke after careful stroke
I make my artwork nice and clear
Falling to ground I gasp for air
But nobody is there
The red drips to the floor from my poor torn body
As if each drop represented a part of me
A part of me I want to kill
A part of me I know too well
A part of me that doesn't need to exist
The lights are dimming
The blood still flows
I close my eyes
And there it goes
The girl they all thought they knew
Slit her wrist
And waited to die

Suicide is never the answer.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment