Monday, August 5, 2013

Well August Came and So Did Relapse

Happy August everybody! Since most of you don't know me that well, I'm gonna tell you something.  I LOVE the fall. I love how the weather is just perfect and it's sweater weather and you can wear jeans. I love how the leaves change color and fall on the ground. I love trying to step on the crunchy ones and jumping into huge piles. I love the fall. And August is when it all starts. And yes school starts too. Which isn't wonderful but I get to see my friends that I've missed all summer. So yay! Fall is just so nice. And august is fall and summer in one. So it is fantastic. On a less lovely note, my August has so far been spent in relapse.  Less food, more exercise, and quite a few thoughts of suicide. It's not that I really want to be in this mind space but I can't seem to get out of it. It just seems so impossible.  I've tried to reach out and get support and I do what I'm told but it just makes it harder.  I am truly at a loss and have people concerned. Which makes me feel awful. I really need to pull myself out of this before it gets worse.

Anybody else struggling?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment