Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Why Do Swimsuits exist??

So today I tackled a huge thing in recovery. I wore a swimsuit. A real swimsuit. And let people take pictures of me in it. I even ate in it. I know, crazy stuff. I'm proud of myself. Terrified of what everyone thinks of my horrendous body now... But proud. I doubt I will wear one again any time soon but at least I can say that a bikini and I did mix. And that's a HUGE check mark on the list of things I wanted to be able to do. So yay! And tonight ill condition and drink my protein shake as if nothing unusual happened. Because in the grand scheme of things... Nothing major happened. Small success. That's it. Now it's back to normal life. Because as proud and freaked out I am, I have nobody to really celebrate here with me. They wouldn't get it. And aren't too big on celebrating small successes. So, I'll keep it between me and one other person. Thanks for being there ( she knows who she is). Anyway, swimsuit equals done.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment