Friday, April 5, 2013

Inspiration

Inspiration can be found in the simplest of places. In celebrities, in family, in a book, and of course in yourself. Finding inspiration for recovery is really hard for me. There are just days and days where I see absolutely no reason to fight. Right now, a lot of the people closest to me don't believe I am eating.The problem being that for the first time, I actually am eating. I understand that scales don't lie and whatever but I am actually fueling my body. It is so hard to find inspiration to fight when nobody believes you. My main inspiration is 100% Demi Lovato. She has saved me so many times without even knowing it. The fact that she overcame it, tells me I can too. The only problem is that when Demi talks about her family in interviews, they seem so supportive and wanting to help. don't feel that way towards my family. So, my inspiration can only go so far.

I guess my only other inspiration is all the little kids I babysit. Watching little kids is the most incredible experience. You get to see when they are tired but still want to stay up. You get to see their eyes light up when you give them a cookie. You get to have them curl up in your lap while you read a book. These kids still have the capacity to think for themselves and around societal norms. They see the beauty in everything. I want that ability back.

What inspires you to recover?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment