Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Time to Play Catch Up

I know I haven't blogged in quite a few days. It's been a long week. This week was Passover and I kept it. I haven't had bread or rice or any complex carbs really for a week. It's weird because I'm terrified of carbs but I missed them so much. I think it had to do with the fact that I didn't have the option if eating them. I was forced to avoid them without my own say. But I'm not sure. On the other hand I had the most amazing weekend with my best friend. We went to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. We ate tons of Nutella and froyo. It was amazing. This has been a long week and certainly a test of whatever recovery I have under my belt but I wouldn't change it for the world. It was wonderful. My best friend means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without her. And sometimes it's that person that you need to push you. She is my reason to try and recover. Or at least one of them. She herself is recovering and we will do it together.

Who or what is your motivation?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment