Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Party On A Cookie

So, today my therapist and I had snack together. And I let her pick. I know, stupid decision. I managed to put it off for almost half the session but she remembered. It turned out being what she called " a party on a cookie". It was actually a cookie with icing and chocolate and sprinkles. Calling it a party made sense. In a weird way but still. It wasn't the easiest experience of my life but certainly wasn't the worst. Minus not knowing the crazy amount if calories...it was actually pretty good. And it gave us a chance to talk about things that have nothing to do with my eating disorder. Like where I want to go to college and what my plans for this week are. Although my fave topic was the weird food combos that each of us eat. It was laughter inducing. I will forever be thankful for my "party on a cookie". I'm kinda scared from it but it gave me a chance to see my therapist as a person.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment