Monday, April 29, 2013

My Thighs Touch?!?!

Right now is when someone would say "the rollercoaster of life" is going down. But that's super cliche. I prefer the merry go round of life. It just sounds nicer. (Plus I love merry go rounds). Anyway, my life has gone down the tubes as of yesterday. All I've strived for body wise recently is a thigh gap. And I got one. Like a week ago. Now it's gone! I literally cried for an hour when I saw the fat touching each other. I simply can't believe I let this happen. Being myself, I stood in front of the mirror for another hour trying to find a way to stand that made the situation less traumatizing. No luck. So, my only option is to get it back. I can't not have a thigh gap! Or can I not? Obviously I don't need one. But I miss it and I feel like a failure. Must fight through this. Must go and eat breakfast. It'll be ok. It'll be ok.

How do you deal with losing parts of your ed?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

*i did eat breakfast. Blueberry muffin and soy milk..yum!*

No comments:

Post a Comment