Saturday, March 23, 2013

Being Healthy

Being healthy has so many connotations. Anything from eating no carbs to being a vegan to eating everything in moderation. For me it has a negative connotation. It tells me that I'm doing something so incredibly wrong. I don't want to be healthy, I want to be thin and starving. Which is why I get super confused when healthy comes up. Am i healthy for eating when told to or healthy when eating when my body says so? I guess it doesn't really matter, because health is what should matter. But health and being "healthy" are too different things. When someone asks me if eating my whole meal plan is "healthy" we usually agree that it isn't. But will it probably help my health? Yes. That's where I get mixed up. Should health or being "healthy be more important? What do you think?

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment