Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Secrets

"Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret"

That right there describes my life. I have more secrets than anyone knows. But they don't need to. Being mysterious is nice. It means I find out everything about other people without showing myself. The reason I used a quote from pretty little liars is because quite often I feel like Alison from it. She's the girl that everyone either loves or loves to hate. The girl that has enemies and best friends. And sometimes they're the same person. But also a person with dark secrets plaguing her. She knows how to take control of a room and how to sit in a corner. I am that girl. The girl who has a group of close friends but also knows all their deepest secrets. While I keep mine. I can take over a situation or sit back and watch. Secrets are those things that give power. They allow us to keep people or run. It's like knowing when to play your cards. Secrets work for manipulating or helping. Which is why I keep mine to myself. Those that think they know me, don't. They never have, never will. The mystery is what makes me, me.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

1 comment:

  1. Secrets never work in any relationship though. Actually, most secrets destroy relationships. I'm not saying to divulge all personal details about yourself but to be open to the fact that there are people who care and want to help you work through things and in order to do that you have to share a secret.

    ReplyDelete