Friday, March 22, 2013

Sizes and Shapes

No, this isn't a preschool lesson. But sizes and shapes play a huge role in my everyday life and probably yours too. I body check a lot and so the size and shape of my body means a lot and if it changes at all, I get really upset. Clothing sizes are tricky because they differ so much. So, I don't put too much emphasis on them. But everyday the size of my body influences how I feel and how I go about my life. That's almost kind of sad. To think that my life is run my sizes and shapes. Simple concepts that were once so innocent. So where did they go wrong? They went wrong when people stopped just applying them to the outside world but imposing their rules onto the human body. We literally spend our lives trying to fit into shapes. The problem being that you can't fit a square into a circle. There is only so much you can do.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment