Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 6 (of course we must talk about food)

6. What was your favorite meal before your ED? What is your favorite meal now?

This is a really hard one for me. I've had an ED or at least food issues for as long as I can remember. So this took a lot of thinking. The first thing I ever cut out was fast food and I used to love it.

So my favorite meal before my ED was definitely chicken nuggets and french fries and a frosty from Wendy's. Not healthy I know, but super yummy. Especially to an elementary schooler. I can't even remember the last time I had it. Probably around age 9...I'm almost 17.

My favorite meal now.....would have to a turkey sandwich with just mustard. That sounds so boring writing it. But I eat it all the time so it must be my favorite.

How have your favorite meals changed? And why do you think they changed?

Let me know!

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment