Thursday, February 7, 2013

Looking For Accountability

Hi Guys! So, my dietitian is going on maternity leave next week and I need some accountability to challenge myself. I am a HUGE fan of The Kissy Project (link below) and one thing that Kissy did was create a recovery checklist. I am going to post mine below and every time I finish one I will write a post. I would love for someone to join me and make their own. I will post your review!!

My Recovery Checklist


  1. Eat McDonalds
  2. Go out for Ice Cream (not frozen yogurt)
  3. Drink regular Coke
  4. Eat a whole serving of pasta
  5. Eat popcorn in a movie theatre
  6. Try eggs again (they are a more recent fear)
  7. Bake cookies and EAT them
  8. Smoothies (I used to LOVE them)
  9. Birthday Dinner at Boston Market
  10. A full day of Meal Plan
I really hope you will make your own and join me!!!

Stay Strong 
xo Aria

http://thekissyproject.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment