Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh My Goodness I forgot to to do DAY 4!!

I am so sorry that I didn't post yesterday! I was so busy working on the next post! Anyway here is Day 4!!

4. What are factors that contributed to your want to recover?

A lot of factors played into my want to recover. A major thing for me was realizing that I was gaining friends that only wanted me for weight loss help, and that really hurt. Another thing wasn't a thing but a person. My dietitian has had the biggest impact on me. Her words of wisdom and kindness and knowing she's behind me every step of the way, has been the most influential part of my recovery so far. The final factor that I can think of is seeing the medical problems EDs can cause and knowing I did not want to deal with them.


Bobbi, If you read this, I want you to know that as much as I slip and fall and tell you that I hate you, your help means everything to me and you are the best thing that has happened to me on this journey. Thank you.

Stay Strong,
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment