Sunday, February 24, 2013

Letter to My Body

In the spirit of NEDAwareness Week 2013, I have written a letter to my body. I invite all of you to write one also.

Dear Body,
 I'm sorry for starving you. I'm sorry for cutting and burning you. I'm sorry for trying to make you vomit. I am sorry for hating you. I am sorry for harming you. Trusting you is one of the hardest things for me to learn. I feel the need to control every aspect of you. But I can't. I've learned that. You're the only body I have to live in and eventually I will have to accept that. Until I can, I hate to say it but I will probably continue with the activities that I am sorry for. I hope one day that we work together without hatred. Thank you for carrying me through life so far.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment