Friday, February 22, 2013

Feeling Full

Feeling full is not something I'm comfortable with. I'm not just talking physical fullness but even emotional fullness. I simply cannot handle it. Eating till I'm full keeps me up for hours at night. Having too many emotions gives me urges to self harm. Fullness is a scary concept to me. As I'm writing this a question came into my head. Could this fear of being full translate into my not fully wanting recovery. Is it possible that if I have a full life I won't be able to handle it? I can honestly say I don't know. Right now I am physically full. And I can't sleep. Emotionally I'm drained and have no self harm urges. My life is ok but could be better and I make almost no effort to change it. I'm scared of being full.

Stay Strong
xo Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment